Friday, November 18, 2011

Fickle

I never thought that I would have any desire whatsoever to have a blog. I don't really like the idea of keeping a journal that only I can see. I usually prefer the idea of doing things, moving on, and not having to go back and reexamine what I've done. But if there is one characteristic that I definitely possess it is most certainly a healthy (or unhealthy, depending on your perspective) amount of fickleness. So I have decided that I want to try out this blogging business. I don't promise it will be funny, insightful, or helpful, and it may very well end up being pretentious, obnoxious, and pointless. I don't really know what my motivation for starting this blog is, but maybe I'll figure that out later. I'm not sure it really matters.

Now that I have all of that nervous pessimism out of my system, I think I'm ready to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment